Several rumours strongly point to the presentation of its flagship and most famous product with a new smart watch.
Apple had a very clear date: September 7, 2016. In their new “keynote” which will take place at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, the company will present its new products.
Cupertino are characterised by a high secrecy. Although this time they have confirmed with more time than the usual the date of their next appointment, as for what they have prepared nothing is known officially. However, there are already several rumours that strongly point to the presentation of the new iPhone, 7 and 7S, along with a new smart watch. However, the new range of MacBook Pro is almost certainly out of the “keynote”.
In short, there are so many rumours and leaks that we will make a summary of what Apple might be planning for next week.
1. iPhone 7
It is virtually certain that Tim Cook takes the stage of the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium to present the new terminal of the company. In September last year, it was the turn of the iPhone 6 S and 6S Plus. It’s time to renew and is very likely to have the new model, whose characteristics are:
– Two models: iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, 4.7 inches and 5.5 inches.
– Design: there won’t be very big news at first sight so it is likely to again cause the company speculation in terms of basic design, yes they could bring to market two new dark colours the known space Gray and deep blue.
– No headphone jack
– No 16GB model. iPhone 7 lower range would be 32GB followed by 128GB and 256GB (maybe).
– Double camera: no doubt, it would be one of the most remarkable improvements of the new terminal. However, it has been rumoured strongly that only the top model, the 7S, would have the dual camera system.
– Chip A10: The A9 in the iPhone 6S, with 2GB of RAM, was been designed by Apple and is the world’s most advanced chip for now, enabling high performance and speed. We’ll see how the A10 does because it has very high standards.
– Home Button: the new terminal could incorporate system similar to the “trackpad” of the MacBook.
2. Apple Watch 2
– Thinner design: the new smartwatch could incorporate display technology that would help thin the device (currently 10.5 millimeters).
– Battery 334 mAh, which would represent a slight improvement over the previous one.
– With GPS and network connectivity: newest improvements.
– Could be submersible.
3. MacBook Pro
Four years have passed since the company last renewed their devices. Mark Gurman, an Apple journalist specialist who is almost-never wrong, has secured in “Bloomberg” that it won’t be until October when Apple introduces its new MacBook Pro.
And not only that. Cupertino are also working on a new iPad Pro and MacBook Air USB port Type C.
4. Operating Systems
At WWDC 2016, Apple introduced the new iOS 10. It is expected, therefore, that the new iPhone 7 comes with this new operating system with a new display, an interactive screen, new interface, 3D Touch, more widgets, etc.
Sierra macOS also presented for the expected new Mac; watchOS 3 opened to developers last June, so hopefully the new Apple Watch will be true. With that said the new operating system would be available in autumn.